About Advanced Family Chiropractic & Rehabilitation, Your Choice for Pain Management and Auto Injury Treatment
At Advanced Family Chiropractic & Rehabilitation, your choice for pain management and auto injury treatment in Imperial, we understand how debilitating chronic pain can be. Whether it was an auto accident or some other incident or medical condition that’s caused you such pain, we can help you feel better.
With our trained, talented staff of chiropractors, including lead chiropractor Dr. Paul Amato, our treatments can reduce and manage pain, giving you your life back.
As mentioned, we’re led by Dr. Paul Amato, B.A., D.C., our chiropractor here at Advanced Family Chiropractic & Rehabilitation. Dr. Amato studied at the Logan College of Chiropractic, earning his doctorate there. He also studied at Rutgers University.
Furthering his studies, Dr. Amato moved on to postgraduate education classes after earning his degrees. There, he learned more about lower back injury rehabilitation, core strengthening, motor vehicle collision injury treatment, and pain management.
Dr. Amato specializes in manipulation under anesthesia and non-surgical spinal decompression. He has certifications in both and is also a member of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
Here at Advanced Family Chiropractic & Rehabilitation, Dr. Amato and the rest of our dedicated staff offer many services and treatments for a pain-free lifestyle. These include the following:
- Sports injury treatments for sprains and more, including a chiropractic maintenance program to reduce injury rates and improve flexibility and strength.
- Auto accident injury treatment through chiropractic care to reduce pain and improve mobility and flexibility.
- Postural and spinal screenings through x-rays. These are used as a diagnostic tool by our chiropractors.
- Chiropractic care, including spinal adjustments, manipulations, and adjustments to correct poor posture, spinal misalignments, protruding joints, and more.
- Cold laser therapy to reduce pain associated with sprains, minor injuries, rashes, and inflammation.
Contact Your Imperial Chiropractor
If you’re interested in learning more about any of our services or scheduling an appointment today, we encourage you to get in touch with our Imperial chiropractor. You can give us a call at (636) 464-5900.
You can also visit us at Advanced Family Chiropractic & Rehabilitation at 5207 Warren Road in Imperial, Missouri, 63052.
We’re open all five days a week and offer both morning and afternoon sessions to accommodate your schedule. Our morning sessions are from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. (except on Tuesdays, when our morning sessions are from 9:30 a.m. until 1 p.m., and on Thursdays, when we’re closed mornings) and our afternoon sessions are from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. (except on Thursdays, where our afternoon sessions are from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.).